Kimberly Guio Osorio
Engagement bei Aufwind:
Lehrerin in Paria und Jinua
LANGUAGES : SPANISH. ENGLISH, A LITTLE ITALIAN
PROFESSION: ENGLIS TEACHER
* PRIMARY EDUCATION : National school “Simón Bolívar” – Huaraz
* SECONDARY EDUCATION : National school Simón Bolívar – Huaraz
* HIGHER EDUCATION : Graduated in 2013 Academic Semester II-2014, in the career of a Foreign Language: English in the National “Santiago Antúnez de MAYOLO” University.
* Course – Workshop “Writing the Quechua” – INADEA – 2013
* “Reading and Writing the Quechua” – INADEA – 2013.
* Pre-Professional Practice teaching classes, Administrative Practices and Actions in Educational Development Community School “Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion” Monterrey – September on 2014 – Huaraz
* Pre-Professional Practice teaching classes, Administrative Policies and Actions in Educational Development Community “La Soledad” School Huaraz –October- December, 2014.
I am Kimberly Guio Osorio. I am from Huaraz. I am twenty tfour.years old I have two sisters: Pamela is the older. She is kindergarten teacher, and Gaby is the younger. She is studing computing in the national university Santiago Antunez de Mayolo. And alsoI have one brother, His name is Steven, He is professional photographer and also is studing communication in the national University Santiago Antunes de Mayolo too.
I am mariied and I have a beautiful daughter. Her name is Valentina, she is one year.
I studied in “SANTIAGO ANTUNEZ DE MAYOLO” National University, and I enjoy teaching english to children. I am supporting Aufwind at the moment in Jinua with 14 students and in Paria with 25 students.